Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sweet Daughter

I have the sweetest daughter. One evening she informed me that she was going to give me a pedicure. I was summoned to the basement couch where she had everything set up for me. What a huge act of love! I love this girl. She wasn't very happy that I was taking pictures, but I just couldn't resist - I wanted to remember this for a long time.

She started by taking all of my old polish off. Then she had me soak my feet for about 20 minutes in soap and water. Then she proceeded to cut my toenails, file them, scrub the bottom of my feet, add lotion, and then paint my toenails. I was impressed how gentle she was and how she just seemed like a little professional.


Camille - thanks for the hour of luxury. Byron was actually off in Asia at the time and I was in desperate need of "my time." This hit the spot! Camille I love you!

5 comments:

Mrs. Jamison said...

What a sweet girl you have!

Carrrie said...

Camille is amazing! Looks like some fun mother/daughter time. :)

BECKS 'R US said...

How sweet. I hope Ashley and I continue to bond and that when she gets to be Camille's age she won't be sick of me.

Sharon Beck said...

How awesome! Isn't one on one time great! There's not many that come like Camille. She's one of a kind! I love both of you.

Jared and Danielle said...

That is great!! What an evening!