Thursday, September 24, 2009

Funny

Yesterday I was up in Salt Lake watching Tanner mow the lawn at one of our duplexes. This particular duplex is on a major intersection. I was standing next to Bradley when a guy comes running down the sidewalk with very short shorts on and no shirt. Bradley quickly pipes up, "He naked" as he is pointing to this guy. He says it about 3 times, I couldn't do anything but laugh. This guy practically looked naked to me also with such short shorts :).

A couple of weeks ago we were all downstairs watching the BYU football game. Byron had pulled out the sunflower seeds and each kid was eating them. Johnathan would grab one seed, take forever to shell it, eat it, then come and get another one. This particular time, he had been trying to shell the seed for about 2 minutes, when he all of a sudden says, "Aaaaaahhhhhh, there is no seed!" He was quite disappointed after so much work. Tanner quickly says, "You must have gotten the seedless kind."

These kids are constantly making me laugh.

3 comments:

Patty said...

What fun comments to remember.

Janessa Couch said...

How funny. I was babysitting a little boy once and a guy was walking down the street smoking and the boy said really loud, "His sucker (or maybe he said popsicle cant remember) is on fire." It was so funny. I need to write down some crazy things my kids have said.

tamster17 said...

Kids certainly do say the funniest things -- you never know what is going to come out of their mouths! My 3 yr old picks up things from movies or shows he's watched and quotes them and the funniest times.