Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jared & Danielle visit

On August 12th - we were lucky enough to have Jared & Danielle all to ourselves for a day of fun. We headed to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum in the morning. We hadn't been there as a family for so long and Jared's had never been there. It was a nice and relaxing break. Every area was a new adventure. My kids especially enjoyed being with Jade & Tavis.
My crazy boys Johnathan, Tanner, Carter & Parker.
Tavis had such a cute dinosaur hat that he brought with him from Oregon. He fit right into the museum with it on.
Cute Jade - she is one hard cookie to get a good picture of. It tried and tried to no avail. Camille has a camera and ended up taking this picture - I love it.
I absolutely love this picture!! There was a mirror behind us that made for a cool picture.

The sand was a huge hit also. The kids all loved playing in it for about 45 minutes.
Jade & Tavis in the sand.
Jared being a awesome uncle and playing with Johnathan & Tanner.
How much do we all weigh?
Carter by the scary shark.
Tavis absolutely loves sharks and loved this exhibit.
Jared, Danielle & their cute family!
After we left the museum, we headed back to my house for lunch and then the adults left for some fun. We went to American Fork to eat at one of Jared & Danielle's favorite restaurants, La Carretta. We met Byron there and enjoyed some adult conversation for a change. I have to admit that the food was a little different than food I am used to, but pleasantly good. We loved having them over for a day and just wish they lived closer. Thanks for the good times Jared & Danielle.

3 comments:

Patty said...

It looks like all of you had a great time. I loved the pictures. The mirrors were awesome. They reminded me of our activity last Wednesday.
I'm so glad that you were all able to get together.

Janessa Couch said...

How fun. Jade is really hard to get a picture of. She has one of the funnest personalities that I know. I can not wait to see that girl as a teenager. :) I will have to go to the Dinosaur exhibit with you next time we come there.

Jared and Danielle said...

Thanks for posting these pictures. They were really fun to look at. We had a great time with you guys! Thank you!