Monday, September 23, 2013

May pictures

 Bradley, Parker and Carter (left to right) helping me plant our garden.  They are great helpers.
 Bradley loves this swing - it has brought many hours of enjoyment.
The boys went to Father and Son's with Byron.  I got this cute picture text from Byron's phone while they were gone - "Mom I wanted to pick these flowers for you, but dad wouldn't let me." - Bradley
They had such a great time together.  They ended up not spending the night but were excited to go out to breakfast the next morning.  I was able to go with them and had so much fun.
Camille and I headed up to City Creek after the boys left for Father and Sons.  Camille had never been there.  It was fun shopping and then eating at Blue Lemon.  I will miss our nights away after she moves out next year.  She is really fun to shop with and has such a good choice in foods:).
I went to Bradley's class for Mom's and Muffins.   We read books and were able to eat snacks.  It was fun to see how Bradley is in the classroom setting.  He was really excited that I was there with him.  I don't think we got much reading done as he was wanting to talk most of the time.
Camille had her Drama Club Banquet up in Pleasant Grove this year.  She was really excited to go and also find out what plays they would be doing for the next year.  I drove up Camille and Britlyn Hauver.  They had such a fun time.  The plays for next year will be "Shrek the Musical" and "Fiddler on the Roof."  She is really excited about them both.  Camille got the Pioneer Players Raspberry Awards of "Smiley Face" at the Banquet.
 Cara Sabin, Jamie Corbett, Emily Wirick, Britlyn Hauver and Camille

Camille having fun with her friends at Jamie Corbett's house.  These girls had way too much fun taking pictures.
Camille had her Encore performance on May 13 - It was so fun to just see them perform.  They did such an awesome job together.  There were many different duets and solos within the group performed.  Camille sang a song with another girl that sounded awesome together.  Then she sang "Don't Rain on My Parade."  She did a fabulous job.  Above she is with Emily Wirick.  These two have grown so close this year.
 Carter and Parker had their 4th grade program - Utah.  They all did such a great job and I loved every bit of the singing.  These two have loved learning these songs through out the school year.  (Carter red tie, Parker in green tie).  They were also able to wear these cool hats as they were part of the trains coming together song in Promontory Point.  My favorite song they sang was "Utah."  Johnathan had this same program when he was in 4th grade, but we missed it since Byron and I were on a trip.  I am glad we finally were able to see it.  Byron, Camille, Tanner and Johnathan weren't able to come because of their YW/YM's activity listed below.  It was awesome to have Dad and Mom Adamson here. 



Mrs. Knutti has been such an awesome teacher for these two - probably one of the best in the school.  She cares so much about each child and it truly shows in her teaching style.
The Youth went on a 5 mile walk from Temple to Temple (Oquirrh Mountains Temple to Jordan River Temple).  They had a fun time doing this.  I guess the weather was pretty bad when they arrived so they waited out the storm then had beautiful weather the rest of the time.  There were a couple of stations along the way for snacks and water.  Byron was at one of the these stations so he didn't walk the route with everybody else.  Camille is found above on the left side.  I am not sure where the boys were in this picture - must be towards the back.  This was taken before they left at the Oquirrh Mountains Temple.  After arriving at the Jordan River Temple, the youth all had a devotional by the Bishop.  They loved being able to attend this activity.
This beautiful Temple was waiting for this right after sunset.  What a gorgeous picture Byron took. 
I watched Michael and Genevieve's kids one afternoon.  Bradley and Timothy had a lot of fun doing puzzles together.
These two are usually found in the same room.  I love how they have such a close relationship together.
Bradley with his part from the Junior Primary Program.  He said, "I know my Heavenly Father loves me because he gave us the spirit."  He memorized it and did a great job.

1 comment:

Sharon Beck said...

I loved getting to see your blog. and seeing all the things your children have been involved in. I loved the picture Byron took of the Jordan River Temple! I love that temple! It was great getting to see all the pictures and what you and your family are all involved in. It makes it seem like we are right there! Thanks for sharing. I also love how you write such positive things about others, Tricia. I always come away uplifted after reading your blog.