Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tanner turns "14"

Every time my children reach another birthday, I feel a little bit older and have to wonder how the time has flown so fast.  Tanner is such a great kid.  I feel so lucky and privileged to be able to raise him.  He is just an all around awesome boy.  He is such a great friend to all, a natural with sports (especially with soccer lately), quiet, driven, reader, great big brother, and the list could go on.  He really doesn't worry about what other people think.  He has his own style which comes down to comfort.  He usually is wearing the brightest colored hat or shoes you will ever see.  I just love this kid.  He has been such a easy child going child.  He had a friend party on March 2.  I love how the older kids don't need much supervision at parties.  They had so much fun together.


 

 Kobe Mickelson, Austin Hinckley, Cooper, Michael Hinckley, Mason Draper, Tanner and Johnathan

 

No comments: