Thursday, September 12, 2013

Easter

We all love Easter morning, right:)  The oldest kids look thrilled to be woken up earlier than normal, but are so great to go along with my picture taking.  They all had fun going on the annual hunt around the living room and kitchen to find all of their loot.  The boys all got new church shirts and Camille a skirt.  I'd say they all look pretty awesome in their church clothes.  After church we invited Grandpa Beck , Grandma Beck, Melissa and Eric for dinner.  We had a lot of fun spending time with them.  We spent the evening in the backyard and enjoyed watching the kids jump on the trampoline.
(side note:  I use Picasa with all of my pictures.  Lately if I have a group of pictures that are all pretty much the same thing, it will put them into a video type movie as I see every frame one after another.
 
So the two picture in this post have that happening.  It is actually fun to see them.  Gotta love Picasa). 
















No comments: