Saturday, September 14, 2013

Byron's 40th Birthday

What a special occasion to turn "40."  I don't think Byron wanted to do much to celebrate, but I wouldn't let the opportunity pass without doing something.  He finally consented to going out to dinner with all of the adults in the family.  We met up at Wingers on his birthday.  It was a lot of fun being able to see everybody and enjoy their company.  I wish I got some better pictures of Byron.  He is such an amazing guy!  I am complete awe when I think of how blessed I am to have him apart of my life.  He is such a hard worker and provides the necessities and more for my family.  He is just a down right likeable person.  Love you so much Byron!
My chicken sandwich came with a pickle sticking out of the top - pretty crazy presentation.


They brought out dessert for Byron.  I had to take a picture of it before he passed it around for other to eat since he really wasn't interested in it.
I made Byron sherbet dessert for his birthday.  A couple of people came over afterwards to eat it.  This is Byron's favorite dessert.
Julie, Byron's co-worker, is so awesome to decorate his room every year.  He got to work earlier to get some things done and Julie was made he beat her there.  She decorated his office with him in it.  She also brought donuts and invited everybody in their team to have one to celebrate his birthday.  I am so glad she lets those who Byron works for that it is his birthday.

No comments: