Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mother's Day weekend

John and Sharon entered the MTC on Monday, May 6.  They were down in Provo for 5 days and then had the weekend to be with family before heading out for Atlanta.  It was really fun to have them at our house on the Saturday through Sunday.  We loved sitting down with them and hearing about their cool experiences in the MTC.  There were some amazing stories they told us along with many tears.  I could tell that it had been an amazing yet very emotional week.  They had met some amazing couples that they would be serving with while in Atlanta.  We also loved having a BBQ with them along with game time. 
 
Sunday was Mother's Day - what an awesome opportunity to see both sets of parents.  We were able to have Dad and Mom Beck come to church with us.  Byron was teaching his lesson in Deacons on missionary work and was able to have them come and tell of their experiences so far.  We loved having them, but unfortunately had to say goodbye.  What a memorable weekend to have them in our home.  We love them so much and are excited to see what amazing opportunities they will find.
 
After church we headed up to my parent's house to see them.  I have never seen my mom on Mother's Day since I have been married.  What a treat it was to see her.  I am so grateful they moved up to Utah.  I feel very lucky and spoiled to have them so close. 
 Carter in grey.


 I love Bradley's cute smile with his burnt marshmallow.  Johnathan with his perfectly roasted one.



 My cute boys and their gifts to me for Mother's Day.   Bradley made me a cool plate and Carter and Parker these cool packets.  I'm not sure why I only got one of Carter.  I sure love these boys.



 Carter red tie, Parker orange tie

No comments: