Wednesday, January 9, 2013

rAnDoM PiCs iN OcToBeR

 Camille and I - Camille had just bought this darling hat and trying it out.  I love this girl!
Byron finally consented to go with me to one of my favorite restaurants - Blue Lemon.  I got the amazing oriental chicken salad and butternut squash soup - so so yummy!  He wasn't as impressed, but at least I enjoyed myself.
We are gathered at Jeremy and Sarah's house for Clara's 5th birthday.  We were playing Pictionary.  I love how all of the kids were so engrossed in the game.

Yet another BYU game - I loved being able to go with Carter, Bradley and Byron this time around.  This game was very unique as it was a "blackout game."  I had never seen anything like this as long as I have been going to games.  Some of the stadium grass was also black along with the football players uniforms.  It was a pretty cool sight! 






These 2 crack me up - apparently Byron had asked them to take out the garbage and they decided to do it together.  Team work is awesome! (Carter in red, Parker in blue)
 Heather had told us about a new yogurt place in Lehi where some of her good friends had just opened from Oregon.  We had to go and try it out for FHE.  It sure was yummy.  The only hard part was that you can add any yogurt and toppings together that you want - mine didn't exactly mesh together very well so it tasted a little weird.  The kids sure didn't complain and loved every bite!
The YM/YW had a joint activity where they went shooting.  There were about 10 stations with many different guns.  Here Tanner is shooting this lovely AK 15.  Pretty scary if you ask me.  I guess they all had a great time. 
 I was so excited to attend Bradley's first field trip to pumpkin land.  I had 4boys in my group - Bradley, Luke Lavery, Wesley and Crew.  They were all really good boys - it was a challenge to keep them all under radar, though.  We had a great time riding the bus to Orem, walking through a maze, enjoying some fun activities and heading home.



 Crew, Bradley, Luke and Wesley (in front) - it was crazy hair day - thus the fun hair pics.
 I am watching Logan Lane every day after school for about 2 hours.  It has been so nice to have a friend for Bradley to play with daily.  They really do get a long great. 
 For Encore Camille had to sing "The National Anthem" at a Lehi football or basketball game.  She chose to sing with Nicole.  They practiced quite a few times having Miss Nudd help them with their rendition.  Camille was pretty nervous, but did a fabulous job!  It was awesome to go and hear her.
Carter receiving an award at Pack Meeting.  I am so glad we have such amazing scout leaders.
Johnathan was so excited to see me making cookies one day - apparently I don't make them often enough:).  He was an awesome helper to take the cookies out of the oven, put on new ones and put them back in.  With the left over batter he had fun making a "J." 
Another picture of Bradley having fun with Logan and Luke Lavery.  They all were having so much fun coloring.

No comments: