Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Family Pictures - Dec. 1, 2012

Family pictures are usually something I get so stressed over.  This year we had Charis take them again - she took my kids last year.  I really didn't want to stress about these so just went down to each kids closet to see what they already had.  Luckily I only had to buy 2 new shirts to complete our theme.  We met up with Charis in Pleasant Grove and seriously were with her for one hour before we were done.  We went to two locations and the kids were so great to work with.  Charis kept on saying how she wishes all of the kids were as well behaved as mine and so photogenic.  I was glad we didn't have any melt downs.  Byron and I did tell our kids that we would go out to eat after so maybe this was all they needed to hear to get them done quickly.  After getting them back, I seriously couldn't pick which one I liked as they all turned out so great.  I ended up compromising with Byron and picking the picture with the mountains in the background as our main picture.  Carter is wearing yellow and Parker is wearing blue.











 
 Eating at Wingers afterwards.
 

1 comment:

Janessa Couch said...

Your family pics turned out great and I love the color theme!