Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Lagoon - Sept. 14

Our annual Lagoon trip with Byron's work is always looked forward to immensely.  These kids love the thrill of going on rides and nothing seems to worry them.  Parker was FINALLY tall enough to ride roller coasters, so he was one very excited guy.  He rode pretty much every ride his older siblings went on and loved every one.  It was really nice to let the older children go off on rides leaving Byron and I to enjoy Bradley.  I went with the older children for a couple of those roller coasters to get in some of those fun rides.  I do notice as I get older that my body doesn't tolerate these rides as easily anymore.  I get more headaches and stomach sickness.  I still loved every ride I went on and will continue riding them until I make myself sick.   





 Parker waiting for the white roller coaster ride.  One of my favorite rides at Lagoon.
 We had to get in the train ride as a family even though it took a lot to convince the older children of this.
 I think this was the Spider - one of my favorite also.
Byron let the kids each play this game and we came away winning some prizes as we were all playing against ourselves.  Carter was pretty excited about his enormous crab.


No comments: