Friday, January 22, 2010

Shoveling & Sledding with cousins

I truly have the best helpers when it comes to shoveling the walks. Thankfully Byron purchased 4 small shovels about 2 years ago and we have gotten so much great use out of them. They are the perfect size for my kids to shovel and they actually look forward to helping. Byron was gone during this particular snowstorm back in December. I was so grateful for 5 boys willingness to help when I just didn't see myself finding the time. It is cute to even see Bradley wanting to be a part of things just like his siblings.
Another weekend without Byron and trying to find something to do. We decided to spend a Saturday afternoon sledding with Cooper & Cameron - my nephews. We all had such a great time together. Bradley wasn't sure about the sledding part, but loved to be held by Camille or I. We stayed for about 1 hour and had plenty of sledding/snow time.
Cooper, Carter & Parker
Johnathan
Cooper Cameron, Carter, Camille & Bradley
My one and only time sledding.
Bradley & I
Carter
Tanner & Bradley
Camille & Bradley
Tanner & Cooper going down the hill.
Cameron & Johnathan
Cooper & Camille making a snowman.
The finished product. The snow was so heavy that it took about 3 of us to lift the snowball.
Cute Bradley!
Cooper pulling Bradley as we were heading out.

No comments: