Friday, January 8, 2010

Miscellaneous Fall pictures

Fall is one of my favorite times of year and it went by so quickly. We really didn't experience very much cool weather - it was either hot or cold. We didn't even have time to rake the leaves before the snow hit (I guess we know what we will be doing come Spring:).
Camille is taking voice this year and had her first recital on Nov. 9th. She did a great job. She sang, "It Was a Lover and His Lass," "God Bless the Outcasts," and "On My Own." Unfortunately she forgot a few of her lines, but didn't let that get her down. I'm always so impressed with her voice and love going to voice lessons with her each week. I never have experienced voice lessons for myself and am intrigued with the process. She has an amazing teacher who is so great to know exactly what is best for Camille and her voice.
Byron wasn't able to attend, unfortunately, since he had already headed out to Asia for a 2 week trip - check out the next post where I get to join Byron in Hong Kong. Here are the rest of us in a picture after the recital. Thanks to all of the wonderful family that came to support us on that night. (Tanner, Camille, Carter, Parker, Johnathan, Tricia & Bradley)

No comments: