Friday, January 8, 2010

Fall Children pictures

I decided to have all of my children forgo getting school pictures since they are so darn expensive. Instead we had a lady in my ward take pictures of my children. I am really happy with the way they all turned out.

Bradley was the only difficult child. He wasn't cooperating and gave me a new perspective on family pictures. In all my years we have never dealt with anything remotely negative with having pictures taken. I just wanted one picture with all of the kids together to send out in our Christmas letter - is that too much to ask? Apparently it was for Bradley. Anytime I tried to put him into one of his siblings arms for the picture he began crying. After dealing with this for 1/2 hour I decided to give him to Camille and hid around the building for about 15 minutes. After I left he calmed down enough for some really cute pictures to be taken. Thanks Becky for being patient with us. I love them! Here are some of my favorite.

Camille consoling Bradley
Parker with Johnathan in the background.
Beautiful Camille.



Tanner, Bradley, Camille, Parker, Carter & Johnathan
Carter



Parker
Camille trying to console a very sad boy - thanks goodness for sisters!


Tanner, Johnathan, Carter, Parker, Bradley & Camille

2 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Such cute pictures!! We loved getting your Christmas letter in the mail. BTW, you're lucky that you're kids are all usually good for pictures -- I rarely have good luck with Lance. But he is getting better with time. We also opted to not buy school pictures and I like that Lance's matches the other kids pictures too.

Janessa Couch said...

Wow, the pic with Carter or Parker under the train scares me. I want to tell him to move because the train will move. Yes, I have issues. :) Very very cute pictures.