Monday, January 11, 2010

Dinosaurs and sand

We love having a Thanksgiving Point pass. Bradley and I went back in November to see the dinosaurs by ourselves then turned around that evening and took all of the kids. They have a new discovery room that the kids literally spent an hour in.
I have discovered something about Bradley. Everytime we went to the museum and were playing in the sand/water area, Bradley will get the apron on but never touch the sand. I always thought this was strange for a boy not to like the feel of sand on his hands. Well, Tanner was playing with him and started putting his hands into the sand. Bradley started gagging - I was so startled by this that I started laughing (I know, not a nice mom). I just thought it was pretty funny he would gag over sand. So now whenever we go I know that he can't stand touching it and won't push that button. He loves to watch all of the kids play in it, though. It was a fun family outting and the kids never complain no matter how much we go - there is always just complaining about leaving.
Camille, Carter, Parker, Johnathan, Bradley & Tanner
Tanner & Bradley
Gagging!
Crazy Tanner!

3 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

You guys have a sandbox, doesn't he play in that? That is funny. He may have ate some and knows that it makes you gag so he figured he should just do it and not have to taste it also. :)

Patty said...

Janessa we are thinking the same things. Except I wonder if he ate the sand before and he knew how disgusting it was and it makes him gag to think about it.
He sure is a cutie. Does he stay away from dirt? That would be awesome.

Tricia said...

I actually don't think it is the sand - it must be the combination of water and sand since it is a combination of both at the museum. Crazy boy!