Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas is in the Air

Christmas is one of my favorite holidays. I look forward to it and love what happens to everyone during this time of year. There is just a feeling of love in the air. As soon as Thanksgiving is past, I love to put up our Christmas decorations so we can enjoy them for one month. Byron is pretty indifference towards decorations, so I end up putting them up without his help. The hardest task is usually lighting the tree. It usually takes about 8-10 strands of lights. I have great kids that are so willing to help, so the process only took about 45 minutes. As I was putting the strands on the tree, Camille & Tanner were plugging in a new strand, checking to make sure everything worked and getting it untangled. After the lights are on, we all have fun decorating the tree. Camille is usually moving ornaments from one branch to another so they aren't all clumped in one area. It really is awesome when your children start taking over the tasks you have always done:). I pretty much sit back, relax & take pictures while they decorate it by themselves. They really do a great job.
Me putting up the lights.
Crazy Bradley waiting for the tree to be lit.
Camille & Parker getting ornaments to put on the tree.
Decorating the tree.
The 4-armed Parker.
Bradley
Camille, Parker, Bradley, Carter, Tanner & Johnathan

1 comment:

Patty said...

What an awesome tree. I love your Believe sign.