Monday, January 11, 2010

Camille Photography and misc. pics

Camille has been interested in taking pictures for at least a year and recently purchased her own camera. It has been great to have 2 people taking pictures on most occasions to get many different perspectives. Plus - sometimes my camera is acting up and the pictures don't turn out so it is nice that there is a back up. Camille has a knack with taking pictures and loves to go outside in nature and take pictures of everything.

For Young Women's in Excellence in November, Camille chose as her project to display some of her pictures. She was busy taking pictures everywhere we went. In the end, she ended up with some really cool ones she ended up displaying in 2 separate frames. I can just go on and on in how many ways Camille is talented!
Camille with her pictures at YW in Excellence. Below you will see 3 of my favorites that she took and I love the black and white touch.


Bradley is such a great helper during the day when all the kids are at school. He absolutely LOVES to vacuum. He will purposely cut up papers so he can vacuum them.
He also loves to get read to any chance he gets. Carter was nice enough to read to him this particular evening. Isn't that one happy boy:).

2 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

She is a great photographer. I wish that I knew more about photography and how to get that perfect picture. Bradley is just adorable. I love the one where he is leaning on his brothers shoulder.

Patty said...

I love your pictures Camille. You do really have a knack for taking interesting pictures. They are great. What a wonderful project.
I want to put the picture of Carter reading to Bradley on my school computer as the background. It is precious.