Thursday, December 27, 2012

Early August misc. pictures

While I was at Girl's Camp, Byron took the boys to the creek by our house.  Byron had just bought some children life jackets for an incredible deal from IFA so Bradley was excited to try out his new one.  He had fun getting daring in the water. 

  Parker before going on the swing.
Bradley getting his teeth cleaned at the dentist.  He was so brave - I couldn't help myself to take pictures.  Unfortunately he had to have some fillings a couple of weeks later and didn't like going to the dentist as much as with this visit. 
 Johnathan and Tanner going to do baptisms at the Temple.
I took the kids to the outdoor Lehi pool.  They all had such a fun time going down the slide, jumping off the high and low diving boards and just playing in the water.  Bradley wanted nothing to do with the slide until going down once then we couldn't get him to go off.  He probably went about 20 times in a row and was so very brave going down all by himself.  Poor Parker had a little accident when going off the low diving board about half way through our swimming experience.  He did a flip and ended up hitting his face on the diving board.  I didn't see it happen, but he had a pretty good bloody lip to show for it.  It ended up burning every time he got in the water, so he stayed out most of the time after this.  I remember going off the diving boards as a kid and wanted to go off the high dive.  I went up to the top - walked to the end of the board and for the life of me could not let go of the handrails to walk to the very end.  After trying to get up the courage for what seemed like eternity, I ended up turning around and going down the stairs.  Pretty embarrassing - my kids were rooting me on and I physically couldn't get myself to do it.  I guess my days on the diving board are no more.
  Parker, Tanner & Carter
 Parker diving off the diving board
 Johnathan
  Camille- check out that form!
 Parker - high dive
Bradley on the slide.

No comments: