Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our Little "Tornado"

I can create havoc in one minute. I like to climb onto everything including our piano, table and my parent's bed. I am going through a stage where I love getting into everything that I see. I have an obsession with my parent's wallets. I love to take everything out of them and carry the contents around the house. My mom left me on the stool eating breakfast the other day and I loved being able to climb onto the counter and take a part everything in dad's wallet. He wasn't very happy about that one. I also love emptying out the contents of everything in our cupboards and drawers in the kitchen. I am trying so hard to keep myself busy while mom makes dinner, but she doesn't appreciate it very much. I like to carry around my dad's shoes and make it hard for him to find them. Sometimes I will put them away in his closet and surprise him or even throw them in a trashcan.

I love to sing the song "I Am A Child of God," "Ring Around the Rosies," and "Clean up." I love spending time outside playing with whoever will play with me. I look forward to having the kids come home from school and get really excited when they come into my view from the bus stop. My favorite foods are yogurt, oatmeal, and shakes. I love saying family prayers. I especially like the part with the family hug and the family cheer ("The Becks"). I love Family Home Evening and think that everybody is sitting on the couches to watch me. I will crawl around the room trying to get every one's attention and make them laugh at me. I also love moving my playpen mattress and falling asleep under it. I am not sure how comfortable it is, but I do eventually fall asleep.







(As you can see - life is never dull around here - and also almost never clean :)

3 comments:

Maria said...

Busy Busy Busy little boy! Cute though and you know you'll miss it when he isn't so little anymore! (Okay maybe not but we'll see... )

Leah said...

What a cutie!

Patty said...

He sure is a cute little tornado. I'm glad that you have a sense of humor. He is making sure that you remember his toddler years. They wouldn't be complete without a bruise or scratch somewhere.
I can't wait to see him.
One Christmas I hated to clean off the mirrors on our end tables because they had such cute grandchildren fingerprints. There was evidence they had been here.