Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cookie decorating

For our last outing for UEA weekend, we went up to Allyson's house to decorate Halloween cookies. I had this be in the afternoon for the much needed incentive for the kids to get their jobs done. They were all so excited to go. Allyson was so nice to invite us over. She had all the cookies and frosting ready before we got there. The kid's haven't decorated cookies much - since I don't make them - so they were SO EXCITED! They enjoyed making one after another and eating them during the process. I loved visiting with Allyson. It is really nice to have an adult conversation every once in a while:).
Bradley LOVED the cookies - especially with M&M's on them.
Carter decided that the more M&M's - the better!
Camille with her plateful of awesome cookies.
Rose, Camille & Bradley

After the kids had their share of cookies, we headed to a park close by her house. There was all new playground equipment since we had been there last - including a climbing wall that the boys couldn't get enough of. They were actually pretty good at getting up and over the wall.

Parker, Carter, Johnathan & Tanner
Rose was loving the swing.
Bradley & Camille on a dragon.
We couldn't have asked for nicer weather. Unfortunately we needed to head home after being there about 1/2 hour. We will definitely have to go back soon.

Thanks Allyson for such a fun afternoon. We had such a great time with you and your family.

Below is a video of Myles and Bradley in a swing together. Myles was laughing so hard as Camille was pushing them. I loved hearing him laugh. I'm not sure if Bradley liked it or not since he wasn't making any noises.

2 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Ally told me about that park, looks like a lot of fun. The cookies are making me really hungry. Love the M&M's on them. Whenever I get up the energy, I will have to do that too.

Patty said...

What a fun afternoon to be together. I loved the video in the swing and all of the great cookies. They looked delicious especially Carter's.
Carter I'm with you on the M & M's the more the better!