Tuesday, March 31, 2009

David Archuleta

Our family fell in love with David Archuleta when he was on American Idol. We have absolutely loved watching him perform and have enjoyed listening to his amazing music. When I found out that he was coming to the E-Center to perform on March 27th, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see him in concert. My kids were pretty disappointed finding out that their parents would be seeing one of their favorite singers.

Byron & I were definitely out of our realm. We went to the concert to find many young girls, teenage girls and moms. Boy can they scream:). I think Byron felt a little out of place, but we didn't care after he came onto the stage and started performing. What an awesome concert! He is such a great singer and entertainer. He has so much energy and was so humble after hearing all the screams coming his way. Below are a few snips of video from his concert.




We even saw my Aunt MaryAnn at the concert with her girls. We were sitting too far away to yell and they were sitting in the middle of a row. It was fun to see them from a distance, though.

5 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

How fun. I knew that Teresa and Whitney were going, Whitney loves David Archuleta. On her facebook she has Whitney Binks Archuleta. Pretty cute. Sounds like a fun concert to be able to go to.

Michael and Kari said...

I'm blog stalking today - hope you don't mind! I'm so jealous you got to see David Archuleta! How fun!

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome! Te last concert I saw was on a blind date to see the Dave Matthews Band.

Glad you had fun:)

Patty said...

I'm so glad that the tow of you were able to go and see him. I wish he would come to Fresno someday.
That is great that Mary Ann and her daughters were there. We are all young at heart no matter how old we are.

Sharon Beck said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing your videos with us. I guess his life will never be the same since he was on American Idol. Huh? He is quite the singer!