Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My 2 year old!

I can't believe that my "baby" isn't a baby anymore. He just turned 2 on Tuesday. I can't believe how quickly these past 2 years have flown by. I have really tried as hard as I can to enjoy every new phase Bradley has been in since I won't have any children there again. Bradley is such a fun child - he is a happy little guy! His smile can melt my heart.

We just got him into a toddler bed the other day and he has done surprisingly well. I have to close his door while he falls asleep still, but he will stay in bed for most of the night without coming out. I think he loves the freedom to be able to walk out of his room when his nap is over or when he wakes up in the morning. Luckily if he comes in my bedroom too early, he will lay down on my floor and sleep longer.

Bradley has just started to sing songs. His favorite right now is the "ABC Song." I am surprised at how well he can actually sing it. His vocabulary is also starting to take off even though some still can't understand all that he says.

Bradley is our little show off. He loves to dance or do somersaults to get our attention.

Bradley loves to push around our computer chair or another chair that he can pick up and have it help him get to things that are up high. Pretty scary actually - he can now get onto the counter by himself. We have to watch him constantly. I guess he is our little explorer :).

Bradley has a HUGE sweet tooth! He constantly wants foods that are sugary and will not quit asking for them until he knows they are all gone. He also does the same with hot chocolate.

I couldn't imagine our live without this little smiley, bubbly child. We love you Bradley!

4 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

I absolutely love Bradley's cake! Very cute! He is such a doll. I am such a bad aunt and did not realize his birthday passed. I need to get better with that.

Carrrie said...

Too cute! What a great cake..did you make it? I can't believe how fast these kids grow up. We are going to try to put Aiden in a toddler bed this weekend. I hope it goes smoothly too! You need to tell me how you get Bradley to fall asleep on your bedroom floor when he gets up too early. When Aiden is up..he's up! Bradley is a cutie and I love seeing his great smile in all these pictures!

Patty said...

What fun pictures! He really is a lot of fun to be with. He is a lot of entertainment.

Patty said...

That is a fun cake. How wonderful Bradley to have your own bed like your brothers!