Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Saturday - September 20th

I woke up to the most amazing sight - I opened my kitchen blinds around 7:45 a.m. to see this out my back door. I quickly grabbed my camera and within a minute it disappeared - I caught it just in time. Then we had a huge rain storm hit. What a beautiful thing a rainbow is!
Tanner is in flag football right now and loving every minute of it. He has had 3 games so far and has been able to be the quarterback quite a bit for two of those games. I love watching him play. He is very coordinated and quick on his feet. One of his best friends is on the team, which makes it more fun for him. He has improved so much since playing last year. Now that soccer season is winding down - one game left - it will be fun to just focus on one sport.




Way to go Golden Tigers!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Tanner how exciting to be a quarterback. I hope that your season goes well and that you learn a lot and have a great time.