Friday, September 19, 2008

Buddies

Parker & Carter are seriously the best of friends or worst of enemies. I thought school would help make things better, but we still have those moments every morning when I hear one or the other crying. I got a huge kick out of them the other day when they were so excited to have me see them giving each other piggy back rides. Parker did a great job being able to carry his own weight. Carter found it a little harder task, but both did great. I just wish I can freeze these moments and play them over and over again.
The other day my sister, Allyson, came over during the day with her two adorable kids - Myles and Rose. We had so much fun visiting with them. Allyson has lived pretty close to me since she got married, but has never felt comfortable driving to my house. She has made a HUGE milestone lately and finally came over. I loved being able to visit with an adult instead of having children to talk with - like every day:) The kids played great other than Bradley taking Myles toy constantly - we need to work on that one.
Parker & Rose Rose & Bradley
Bradley & Myles

3 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

I miss living close enough to you so that I can just come by for a visit. One of these days I might just go crazy and drive to Utah without notice. Maybe not, but it would be fun.

I love the buddies pictures. Lindsay and Ashley are the same way. Today in costco they were walking with their arm around each other the whole time, but then they get into the car and fight again. We need a freeze frame as mothers.

Sharon Beck said...

I loved this post. Carter and Parker are so close to each other and love one another a ton.
I also loved seeing the pictures of the sweet cousins playing with each oather.

Patty said...

I'm glad you and Ally were able to get together.
Carter and Parker are so fun to watch. Thank goodness for pictures to remind us of the good memories and feelings we want to remember.