Tuesday, October 11, 2011

May - more random pictures

These two guys continue to crack me up.  Cadan is such a laid back guy and I had to laugh seeing him sitting this way as I walked outside. 
Camille is notorious for taking my camera and either taking a photo shoot of herself or a brother she roped into doing it with her.


Silly Bradley
Camille in her last concert of the year with the Mixed Choir for Lehi Junior High.

I cut my own boy's hair.  This particular time we had some fun with creating mohawks.  Anything to get haircutting time more enjoyable, right?  Tanner & Carter having way too much fun!
Byron went to Mexico City for work on May 17-20.  He had a Spanish translator set up to help him with his training.  The translator ended up not wanting to be there so Byron did it all in Spanish by himself.  I'm sure he did an amazing job.  Every time I go to Mexico with Byron the people he talks to are impressed at how great he can speak.  He brought back some candy for the kids to try and Bradley a Cookie Monster and Elmo.

Bradley fast asleep on our bean bag.  He is my one child that has struggled with sleeping from a very young age.  I think it all stems back to not having somebody else to share a bedroom with.  He will usually end up in my bed in the morning or on the couch next to me that evening.  He has been doing a lot better lately, so there is some hope for him after all:).  All of my other children were such great sleepers that this one has put me for a loop. 
Joy School has been such a fun thing for Bradley this year.  He was in it with 4 year olds (him being one year younger).  At first it was a big challenge as the age difference was very noticeable, but as the year ended he definitely progressed to where he was loving every minute of it.  He also started out having a really hard time leaving my side.  After a few minutes he would end up calming down, but it was a daily struggle with him.  Towards the end, though, he would wave goodbye to me from the van and run in all by himself.   I guess this means that my little boy is growing up:(. 

He was in Joy School with Reese Jacobs, Avery Saltzman and Ethan Buchanan.  They all are such a great group of kids and really meshed well together.  I have been doing Joy School with Wendy Jacobs and Charla Buchanan 3 times now and sadly will not be teaching it again.  It was a great program to do with my children - the songs are so much fun and the lessons great to help teach children character traits. 

Wendy put together a really cute graduation party.  She made some adorable hats and gave them to each child with a graduation certificate.  The kids sang some songs and then we had fun treats. 



Bradley enjoying my banana spinach shake. Love the shake mustache!

Johnathan is my sweet tooth and will eat anything sweet until he gets sick.  He has started wanting to cook more and this particular time wanted me to make banana bread.  He practically made it all by himself and has the smile to prove it!

No comments: