Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dad pictures

I borrowed my Dad's book and was able to scan some of the pictures from his early childhood.  I am so glad I had this opportunity as some of these pictures were totally new to me. 
I love this picture also - my dad was quite the little dancer as a kid.  Uncle Ron, Aunt Kathy and my dad all took tap lessons together. 

 Great Grandma Mary Neves, Grandma Adamson & Grandpa Adamson
 Grandma and Grandpa Adamson - such a cute couple!


 I absolutely LOVE this picture.  I never heard my dad play the violin, but he took lessons as a young kid.  Here my beautiful Grandma Adamson is accompanying him on the piano.

 My dad playing the organ at one of the member's homes.

 While on his mission with his companion.  Love seeing them in the kitchen cleaning up.
Graduation day from High School.
My dad receiving his Eagle with all of the other boys.  I guess this picture was in the "Improvement Era."  I just love seeing how much smaller he is than the other kids. 

1 comment:

Janessa Couch said...

I thought I commented on this awhile back. I LOVE these pictures and there are a couple that I have never seen before so it was fun!