Monday, March 8, 2010

Random February pictures

I got a new camera at the beginning of February and had fun trying to figure it out. Here are a few random pictures I took.

Camille's hair color and eyes are so beautiful in this picture.

I have to laugh at this picture of Byron - he does make me laugh and continues to surprise me from day to day:).

One of Bradley's favorite activities is playing with his play dough. He can spend about one hour just creating things.
My cute boy!
Tanner is reading to Bradley before bed one night. Such a nice brother!!!
Crazy Camille & her friend, Jaedee.
Parker, Bradley & Carter sleeping in our living room inside the tent.
This is Bradley's bike and he is very good at maneuvering it around. His favorite thing is to go outside in the front yard and to ride it on the sidewalk.
Another common scene around our house is playing 4-square. Here Tanner & his friend, Colby, are playing outside.

Our activity for FHE was playing "speed". The kids all really love playing this with their dad. The object is to have somebody shoot first then the next person in lines has to try to get a basket before the person before him does. If they do make one, then the person in front of them is out. I guess we are a pretty competitive family because all of the kids LOVE playing this. I didn't get any pictures with Camille playing, but she really was there having just as much fun as her brothers. It was bitterly cold, so I opted to take pictures then watch from the window.
Cute Bradley
Johnathan & Byron trying to get each other out.
Cool action shot of Carter.
Parker, Johnathan & Carter
Carter & Parker trying to see who can make the basket first.

Bradley had fun playing with Eli a couple of weeks ago. The weather was really nice and the sun felt so awesome. They had fun riding their little bikes around. The bubbles were also a HUGE hit! I have decided I need to purchase some bubbles. I have always thought of them as being such a messy thing, but not that Bradley is getting older they hopefully won't be as much. He was having such a great time and could actually blow a bubble.
This picture makes me laugh - such a cute expression on Eli - he was pretty surprised this bubble came from him.
Bradley trying to perfect his blowing skills.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

What kind of camera did you end up getting?

Tricia said...

Melanie - I ended up getting the Sony camera listed in the consumer report list that I got from your mom about best cameras. I got the one with 10x zoom. So far I have loved it and am looking forward to learning more about it.

Janessa Couch said...

What fun pictures. I love that you are playing basketball in the freezing cold for FHE. What dedicated parents. :)

Patty said...

What great pictures. Your driveway is perfect for 4 square. That lookes like quite the basketball game.
I put the cute picture of Carter and Bradley on my school computer wallpaper. Now I will have to put the cute picture of Tanner and Bradley.
I have Myles and Rose looking at books, on it right now.