Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's & LOVE

The kid's all enjoyed their Valentine's Parties at school on Friday. They all came home with huge smiles on their faces and hands FULL of candy valentines. What more could make a kid happy?

Camille even got a flower gram from school. She is paired up with a boy in the play she is in. This boy sent her a flower gram - WHAT??? Am I old enough to have a girl receiving flowers from boys already??? I am a bit nervous for the coming years. She was in complete awe and so excited!

Byron gave me some beautiful new Corelle dishes that I have been looking at for quite some time. I am so excited to finally have matching dishes. It has been 14 years and 3 days since Byron proposed to me (Feb. 11, 1995). I am the LUCKIEST GIRL to have met such an amazing guy! We have definitely been through a lot of both good and hard times, but wouldn't trade any of it. Byron makes me want to try harder and be a better person. I love him so much!

3 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Look at Camille beam in that picture. How cute.

Maria said...

You guys got engaged on my birthday!

Patty said...

I love the Valentine Bears. What a cleaver idea.
Junior High really makes changes in your life. The flower was very sweet. I got a small box of chocolates from a boy in fifth grade on Valentine's Day. I guess it brings out the Romeo in some guys even at a very early age.
What cute pictures.