Saturday, February 21, 2009

Camille Play pictures and videos

Camille got some beautiful flowers from her Aunt Melissa & Grandparents. She was very excited for the surprise.

Thanks again for all those who took the time to come - it means a lot!

Below Camille was asked by the girl in the red/white hat to sign her program for her. Pretty excited girl.


Camille & I above and Grandpa, Grandma & Camille below.

In this video, Camille is the first solo.

Camille is on the far left.

Camille is on the far right in white. I had a man right in front of me whose head was cutting the stage in half so sorry about the panning back and forth in the video.

8 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Cool, thanks for posting the videos. I did not realize that she had a couple of solos. I love that she does not get nervous! That takes true talent!!!!

Anna said...

WOW!!! Camille has such a beautiful voice. So clear and right on pitch. What a great experience for her. Was this a community or school production? Thanks for sharing this with us.

Tricia said...

This production was from the Lehi Junior High - it was directed by the school's drama teacher, but anyone in the school could try out for it.

I think Camille does awesome also, but I am pretty biased:).

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great Job Camille. Beautiful voice:) That reminds me of when I was "Annie" at age 12. I love plays and wish we had more where we lived.

Kelly said...

Loved seeing her on video. She did a great job and looked beautiful. She is very talented.

Michelle said...

GREAT VOICE, Camille!! The whole production (judging from the videos) looks like it was just outstanding, especially for a Jr High musical, which does not even exist at many jr highs.
Looking forward to see her future roles. :)

Carrrie said...

I had so much fun looking at all the pictures and videos! Camille, you did an amazing job! I loved all the costumes too...beautiful! You would never see that big of a production at our Junior High Schools! It's so neat that your kids have these opportunities.

Patty said...

Thank you Tricia for taking the great video clips.
Camille you were amazing. It looks like you had a lot of fun.
That really was a big production for a Jr. High. I love the costumes.