Tuesday, February 17, 2009

POCKETS!

You may never know what you may find in your pockets - so always check!!!

The other day I was reaching into my pocket to look for something when I felt something folded up small. I pulled it out to find a $100 dollar bill - WOW - I had to take a double look to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. I bought these pants at DI about a month ago and had never put my hand into one of the small pockets of my pants.

I have learned 2 things: #1 Always check all of your pockets before donating clothing and #2 you may never know what blessings may come your way.

5 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Oh, thanks for finding it for me! Just kidding. That has NEVER happened to me, you lucky girl! It "PAYS" to shop at DI.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's so cool! Dave tells me if I find money in his pockets when I do the wash, I get to keep it. It was incentive enough to check his pockets before I wash his clothes.

Maria said...

Sweet!!! I'll bet that made your day!

Patty said...

Wow, what a find! Working at a dry cleaners in Bountiful really got me into checking pockets.
I have found a twenty in one of my jackets before and thought that was a great find.
The best part of checking pockets for me is not having to deal with stains from pens, gum, ect.

Leah said...

WOW!