Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jazz Mania

Byron called me from work on Friday to tell me that he had received 4 awesome Jazz tickets for the following night. The tickets were on row 4 and included dinner before the game. What an awesome experience! Byron gave the other 2 tickets to his parents. We had a great time going with them. We were able to park right next to the Energy Solutions Arena with a free parking pass. After going into the arena we headed up to the 6th floor for an elegant dining experience. I wish I had taken a picture of us sitting at our table. All of the food was presented so beautifully - the fruit looked amazing! I enjoyed eating a delicious green salad, yummy and refreshing fruit, some lemon chicken that was so good, potatoes, a cheese souffle, and some other great food. I definitely had my fill and then topped it off with some chocolate cheesecake. After eating we headed back down to the arena to find our seats. I couldn't believe how close we were to the floor. I have never had quite a view. We we were sitting right in front of the opposing team. The entertainment during the time outs were so fun to watch. During half-time we were invited to go down into a room and get all these yummy snacks. Byron & I chose not to eat anything else since we were still full from dinner - it did look delicious, though. The Jazz won which made it all the more exciting!
These awesome tickets are listed at $402 a piece! AMAZING!
Here I am in front of the food on the 6th floor.
Byron, Dad & Mom Beck
Byron
Our great view from our seats. Larry H. Miller is sitting right next to the steps on the bottom row. He is in a wheel chair sitting next to his wife.
Thank you Melissa for coming over to help Camille watch the kids. Thanks NuSkin for an amazing evening!

(Entertainment during one of the time outs.)

8 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

I will not tell Mitchell about these tickets. The jealousy will be unbearable. :)

NuSkin is an amazing company and treats you guys so well. How fun to take Sharon and John with you. I can not believe the price of those tickets!!! WOW!

Anonymous said...

What a nice gift from Nuskin. Wow, those seats are incredible! Glad you guys had a good time.

Dave has his work parties at a hockey game every year, but for the past 2 years the event has been on a Sunday. We are torn, because we didn't go last year and we don't know how to say no, without seeming self-righteous.

Leah said...

Looks like SO much fun! I'm jealous!

tamster17 said...

Wow -- what a neat experience for you guys! I've only been to one Jazz game and we weren't very close to the floor -- but it was still exciting! Sounds like the tickets you guys got were fabulous! It's not everyday that you get spoiled like that!

Michelle said...

Awesome! What a great evening! How did Byron get the tickets?
So sweet of you to invite Aunt Sharon and Uncle John to go with you.

Mrs. Jamison said...

Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun! What a great date night!

Patty said...

Nu Skin is great to spoiling you once in a while. I'm sure they think of it as thanking him for being such a great employee.
What a fun experience. That is great that Byron Parents' were able to enjoy the special time with you.
Your dinner reminds me of Grandma Adamson taking all of her children and their spouses to dinner at the top of the Joseph Smith Building. It was so AWESOME! We all sat at a huge round table and had a wonderful time. It is fun to step into another world once in a while.

Sharon Beck said...

Thanks again for a good time. Sorry, I accidently used one of the same pictures you used on my blog