Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Last week before Christmas break

This cute Bradley is quite the organizer.  Byron had given him a zipped up container that he was so excited to put his stuff inside.  I came into his room to see this cool organization with his things.  He had carefully laid plastic wrap between the different types of things to not get them mixed up.  He was so proud.
Tanner has really gotten into drawing a lot lately.  He loves to get books from the library and then draw them at home.  He also is taking art classes at school that he loves.  I just love walking into his room to see him like this with his headphones on and drawing.  He is usually found in his bedroom with the door shut to get some quite time.  I need to take some pictures of his art projects from school because they are really cool.
Byron was so sweet to take me out to Chili's for my birthday.  It is always so nice to get away with him alone.  We also had fun walking around the new outlets up at Traverse Mountain.  I had received some birthday money and was excited to get new shoes with it. 
Byron invited the family over to our house on Dec. 15th for a breakfast party for me.  He was so cute as he made breakfast sandwiches for everybody that came.  He took his role very seriously as he had each of the kids helping him with this process.  Then he put them into the oven on warm covered in aluminum foil until they were eaten.  We had such wonderful family come on a snowy Saturday morning.  I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people surrounding me.  The kids all had fun going outside and playing in the snow.  Cooper and Tanner made quite a huge snowman that had celery for his arms and a banana for his mouth. 

 Carter and Ashlyn making a snowman.
 After the party some of the kids went over to the park to enjoy sledding.  Johnathan, Bradley and Tanner had a great time.

 My silly boy - we bought gift cards for each of our tenants from Panda Express and with each one we were able to get a free 2 entrée meal.  Each of us were able to enjoy eating them for lunch and boy were they a hit. 
This is a really cute project that Carter and Parker did in their class.  I love seeing what fun projects the teachers have going.  I especially loved the cards that were attached to each of the elves.  Carter's says, "I need... help not to fight.  I want a ipod touch.  I will give...a pack of gum, and an art project to my brother Johnathan.  Thank you, Carter P.S.  It would be also nice if...my family wasn't sick any more."
Parker's said, "is something I can drive on like a motorcycle.  I need nothing.  I am giving a painted bobble head kit, so you paint the bobble head and it's clay that is all ready formed and it comes with two bobble heads and I bought it with my own money.  Thank you Santa."

My kids heading out the door on the last day before Christmas Break.  Carter and Parker had a gift exchange in class that they were excited about.  They also each had a loaf of banana bread for their teacher. 
 Parker - red, Carter- blue
I had the fun opportunity to go to Bradley's class party that was a Polar Bear Express one.  All of the kids were able to wear pajamas.  When I got there the kids were all getting hot chocolate and a donut.  I think Bradley was so excited I was in his class.  I love seeing my children in that environment. 


 Mrs. Narvaez went around and punched each kid's ticket.
Bradley getting ready to play the game I was over of Pictionary.  The kids were able to draw on the smart board which was extra exciting for them.  Here is Peyton Hall, Jaynee Smith, Timothy (Bradley's good friend from class), Bradley and Brooke Rindlisbacher.  Everybody at Bradley's table is from our ward except for Timothy.  What a fun group of kids!

No comments: