Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Christmas morning

The much anticipated day finally came.  The kids didn't need much coaxing to get up as they were at Byron and I's door right at 7 a.m. (the time we told them they couldn't come before).  I think Camille was the only one they had to get out of bed.  Each kid was so excited walking into the living room.  Parker got a motorized scooter, Johnathan and Carter got an I-pod touch, Tanner got a kindle, Camille got clothes, and Bradley a wing razor scooter.  All the kids were so excited.  The hardest part was looking outside to see snow falling all over and my two boys with outside presents.  Parker was so cute - he went outside and started shoveling all of the sidewalks down about two houses to try to clear a spot where it could dry for him to ride his scooter.  It ended up not working out as the sun didn't dry it after all.  We had snow on the sidewalks for quite some time after Christmas.  The first time he was finally able to ride his scooter outside was on December 29th at the church parking lot.  Him and Bradley were so excited to finally get to use their Christmas present.

Byron and I got the kids their own towel - I am so excited about this as they have the same towel to always use so hopefully we don't have loads and loads of towels like we have in the past.

I was so excited about Byron's present.  He has wanted to have an I-Pad mini for quite some time.  I decided that I wanted to save up my money to buy him one for Christmas.  I went on KSL classifieds to see if there were any that were unopened being sold.  I was looking for a black 32 GB one and found 64 GB one being sold for just a little bit more.  I was so excited.  I travelled up to Bountiful to get it.  I have a hard time keeping secrets and this was definitely not easy.  I was extremely excited to see his reaction when he opened it.  He was so excited and then I told him to look at how many GB as he assumed 32.  He was equally surprised.  I love pulling off big surprises:). 









 Parker shoveling down to the Linton's house so he could ride his scooter.

No comments: