Thursday, October 18, 2012

Father & Sons

May 11-12, 2012- The much anticipated day finally came after much talk around our house, especially from Bradley for Father and Sons.  My over protectiveness has not allowed me to send Bradley to Father and Sons until this year.  I just had to say to myself that Bradley is 5 and will be fine with much prayer through out the evening.  Camille and I went out to Zupas for dinner.  It is always so fun to hang out with Camille.  She loves Zupas and always knows exactly what to order - ultimate grilled cheese and a soup - usually lobster bisque.  I on the other hand love their salads and got the Nuts about Berries.  Camille unfortunately didn't stay with me very long.  She had a joint birthday party for Britlyn Hauver and Becca Parr to go to - which left me all alone that evening.  I ended up putting on a Hallmark show and enjoying peace and quiet.  It was nice, but pretty weird at the same time to have nobody around.

The boys had fun shooting, finding grasshoppers and having the candy cannon. 
 Carter, Johnathan, Bradley & Tanner
 Parker (purple on left) and Carter (green), Sam Linton, Brayden Drake & Bradley looking for grasshoppers

 Waiting for the candy cannon and below after it went off - kids everywhere:).

 Parker with his grasshopper find.
 Tanner shooting a water balloon.
 Carter BB Gun shooting.
 Johnathan BB Gun shooting and below shooting a water balloon.

 Parker & Carter shooting arrows.
 Bradley with his water balloon before shooting it off.
I am so glad they are able to have these fun experiences with their dad.  I am also glad Byron called or text me a couple of times while they were gone to update me on everything.  My stress level was high, but they all came back safely:).  Something about camping, guns and little children that don't seem to go very well together.  They were very dirty, but so happy when they arrived back home the following day.
After they came home, we headed down to Provo to tour the new Convention Center.  It is beautiful.  So many free things to do and see.  We even got free lunch.  The kids also had fun getting up into a swat vehicle.
 Carter

No comments: