Monday, May 9, 2011

More birthday celebrations

We had Tanner & Bradley's family party together on Saturday, March 12th.  I found this adorable cupcake robot on some friend's website and couldn't pass it up.  It didn't exactly turn out the same way I had imagined, but pretty close.  Bradley was excited about the outcome and loved watching me during the process.

Tanner was easy and wanted an Oreo pie.  I have decided I will make cakes for my kids until they are 12 and then they either make them or can do something else that they want.  I LOVED the fact that I only had to make one cake this time around.
 We played a fun game with play dough - I put words in a bowl that we had to try to create with play dough.  I think I came up with too easy of words because everyone guessed them too quickly.  I loved that even the youngest could play this game and really had fun.

 Carter creating something fun.
 Bradley & Tanner opening their gifts.

 

Love these two's faces - chocolate all over and smiles from ear to ear.

1 comment:

Patty said...

What wonderful times. That is so cool that you are able to get tickets so close to the Prophet.
I love the Robot Cake. It reminded me of fun times when you were growing up.
I love the play dough game. That sounds like a great idea.