Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thanksgiving Point Gardens

On Monday - October 5th - the kid's didn't have any school. The weather was a little chilly, but we decided to head to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens. We pretty much had the whole gardens to ourselves and enjoyed every moment of it. The scenery was absolutely gorgeous! The workers were busily putting in bulbs and pansies while we were there. We had a great time and enjoyed seeing the beautiful grounds while enjoying each others company.
Carter, Bradley & I
Tanner with an amazing view! The water, rocks and plants just looked absolutely gorgeous! We saw a cute little frog by this area popping its head out of the water.
Carter & Parker
Tanner, Parker, Carter, Johnathan, Bradley & Camille
Another gorgeous spot!
Cute Bradley
This was a fun picture, but it didn't turn out as good as I'd hoped - the kids enjoyed being by the water, though. (pictured from youngest to oldest)
Bradley & Johnathan by the Secret GardenMy boys in the Secret Garden.
All of the kiddos.
These shots were taken on the top of the waterfall - such pretty scenery.

Camille & I
Before we left I told the kids we could have a silly picture - pretty scary if you ask me:).

My cute boys - Parker, Carter, Tanner & Johnathan -
Bradley was done by this point and not so happy to be in yet another picture.
I love each of my kids and feel so blessed to have them in my life.

1 comment:

Carrrie said...

Great pictures of the kids! Next time we are out there I so want to go see the gardens, especially "the secret garden"! (one of my favorite books!)