Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bradley Halloween Party

Bradley was invited to his first Halloween Party on October 13th. Our neighbor, Lisa, invited a lot of little kids over for a fun filled Halloween bash. Bradley enjoyed getting all dressed up and seemed excited to be going over to "Porter's house." Once we were there he didn't want to leave my sight, but had a great time.
Lisa helped Bradley make a yummy cookie.
Then he made a scary spider.
They had a witch pinata. Bradley wouldn't take a turn without my help. I am a little worried about this guy - whenever I am around he seems to curl up in a shell and doesn't want to socialize at all. Hopefully he outgrows this faze because it is starting to get on my nerves. I love him dearly, but it gets annoying when he won't even go to grab candy from the pinata without me being right next to him.
Here he is putting the pieces of candy into this bag.
Easton Atwood and Bradley are "birthday buddies." Easton looked so cute in his Ute costume - he was saying "football" as I was taking the picture.
After the party Bradley sat down to enjoy all of his yummy treats. He definitely made an adorable cowboy and loved showing all of his siblings his loot. He came home with so much candy, a sugar cookie and candied apple.
Thanks again Lisa for an amazing party - You definitely out did yourself, but the kids had an awesome time!

1 comment:

Janessa Couch said...

What a fun day for Bradley. It is fun when the youngest get invited to parties like their older brothers and sister. Adorable outfit!