Sunday, August 16, 2009

Work, work, work and fun pictures

By owning duplexes, we get plenty of opportunities to mow lawns. My kids have all been great helpers and enjoy helping out each week - especially when a treat or pay is involved:). Tanner has started mowing lawns for the first time this year. He is a natural - he does a great job and mows all of our duplexes lawns once a week. Byron & I appreciate his willingness. I am hoping that my children will realize the power of being a good worker.

Above Johnathan is helping out with Bradley while Byron & I are doing yard work. Below is Tanner mowing the lawn.
Crazy Carter and Parker are raking the lawn.
We have had fun spending the hot days in the pool. I purchased a pool which fits our family really well. The kids absolutely love it and can actually get their whole body wet.
Parker & Carter were making crazy hairdoes after getting their head immersed in the water.
Bradley LOVES playing outside - especially when water is involved.
Ah - I think I am going to get squirted!!!

1 comment:

Sharon Beck said...

It's great seeing Tanner mowing the lawns. He's a chip off the ol' block--taking after his dad.
The pool looks so refreshing and fun!