Sunday, August 16, 2009

Camille - YW tour Relief Society Building

Camille was able to tour the Relief Society Building with the Young Women in our ward on July 21st. Since Melissa works there, she was able to stay and be there with the group. Below are all of the girls and leaders in Sister Dalton's (General YW President) office. Sister Dalton has a crown that sits on a table by her desk that she lets the girls wear when in her office - Every girl is a princess and a daughter of a King!
The amazing YW leaders - Becki Wilcox, Heather Ostler, Kelly Kunz, Amy Rindlisbacher and Amber Young
My beautiful princess - Camille
Melissa & Camille
A beautiful picture of the SLC Temple in the water reflection.
All of the YW in front of the SL Temple
The YW with all of the leaders who came.

Random pictures of Camille & Melissa in front of the Salt Lake Temple.




Thanks to the amazing leaders who made this possible. Melissa - thanks for taking the time to spend with Camille - I know it means so much to her to have you in her life!

4 comments:

Sharon Beck said...

My two princesses! I loved seeing the pictures and reading all your comments about Camille going up to temple square. What a worthwhile activity!

Patty said...

What a special opportunity. Camille sure is growing up. She is a beautiful young lady.
I so glad that she has wonderful leaders.

Janessa Couch said...

I love the cute crown that they were able to wear! What a fun idea. I remember going on the tour when we were younger and being in the General Young Women's office. What a neat opportunity for Camille and I love her hair! So cute!

Michelle said...

Wow, that is so awesome! Thanks for posting about it.
I feel blessed to have been able to be there, too, thanks to Melissa.