Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bradley's Life





What would I do without this kid???

Bradley is such a fun 2 year old! He definitely keeps me on my toes. He has become quite the talker in the past 2 months. He talks up a storm. I am frequently blown away by what he says to me. Some things he says lately that crack me up are "Superman, dah, dah, dah, dah" as he is running around with his diaper behind his head like superman. He says "Mommy says no" over and over again through out the day to whoever asks for something. One day I had my finger in my mouth and he ran up to me, pulled my finger out and said, "No suck thumb." He loves to sing especially "Twinkle Twinkle, " "ABC's," "I Am a Child of God," "I Love to See the Temple," and "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam." He is amazing with names - he can remember people so well that if we see them a month later he will call them by name. Bradley also knows all of his siblings friends names that come over to play. He can be at a playground and hear a mom say a kid's name - then will soon be calling that child by their name. He loves to eat and will not let me go for more than 2 hours without getting him some food. His favorites are corn dogs, hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, ramon noodles, spaghetti, chocolate milk and any type of candy or sweets. If he has ketchup, he is even happier. Byron put together a tool box for him with nails, a small hammer and some different tools. He loves carrying it around hammering on a piece of wood. One day Byron pulled out his toolboxes to make something and Bradley had to run and grab his also. He likes to have people watch him by saying "Sissy watch this" or "look at me." He loves to be around where all the action is. If Tanner has a friend come over, he will literally follow that friend around the whole time he is here. He is my social butterfly. I love him to death and am so grateful for the fun personality he has brought into our home.

2 comments:

Sharon Beck said...

I loved this post. I got a kick out of when you said he says, "Mommy says no!" What a character he is!

Patty said...

He sure is a cutie and so much fun. I love those pictures. Their aren't too many Mother's who would grab their camera while all of that mess was going on. You are awesome.
Ally told me when she went to Education Week this morning with Jana that a speaker talked about helping your young children to find joy in life. You certainly are doing that.
Thanks for the wonderful posts. We love knowing what is going on in your families world.