Friday, December 12, 2008

Shoes

Bradley has some adversion to shoes and can drive me crazy at times. We will put them on his feet and within a few minutes they are off and being carried away in some direction. If I could attach a beeper to them to find them easily this won't bother me as much. We just have the hardest time finding them when we really need them.

I have decided that we will just leave a pair in the van at all times so when we run errands they are always there. This has proven to be such a great method for him. This method also saves on laundry since when his shoes are off so are his socks. I only need to wash the socks I leave in the van every few days since he won't wear them for more than 15 minutes each day. Crazy boy!!!

4 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Ok, I see that you have individual pictures of all of the kids, you need to share them because the suspense is killing me. Just do one big post about each of your kids and voila there you go. :)

As for shoes, I wish that we did not need them becuase I even have the same problem. I have lost my favorite pair of heels for church since about a month ago...no where to be found. I also have one of my favorite tennis shoe and not the match. I bet they are hiding somewhere having a huge party.

Patty said...

He sounds very typical to me. Shoes are a Mother's nightmare! Tricia you are such a great photographer, did you take the picture of him or was it done professionally?
It is hard to tell on your pictures. I need lessons.
What a cute, handsome guy. I can't wait to give him a big squeeze.

Jared and Danielle said...

What a cute picture

Rod and Kandace said...

I am glad everyone was safe after the accident. Scary! The pictures of the kids are beautiful. Who did you have take them for you?