Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Byron

I can't write about all of the amazing people in my life and not write about my husband.  I am so lucky he was willing to put aside all of my quirks and marry me.  I feel blessed daily to have him in my life.
Byron is such a hard worker.  I have never had to wonder or worry about any money coming into our home.  I know that he will have 3 or 4 jobs before asking me to go outside of the home to look for one.  With these duplexes, it has been great to see our kids learning some valuable lessons on work ethic.  It is awesome to see them all working together to mow lawns or shovel walks.  Thanks to their dad for helping them learn these great and beneficial traits.  Byron also is such an amazing handyman.  He can fix things that I never dreamed he could fix.  He is a "go getter" and will just do it.

One of the first things that stood out to me when I met Byron is his ability to be a great leader.  He has this ability to lead a group of people or to be somebody that you would ask his opinion.  Byron has no problem getting up in front of a group of people and talking - and he never seems nervous or says the wrong thing.  He is a natural when it comes to that.

Byron loves to have fun. He looks forward to any trip we can take either as a family or couple.  He is an impressive traveler and does amazing when it comes to riding subways/taxis, figuring out different currencies, and communicating with people from other cultures.  I love to listen to his conversations in Spanish while in a taxi or at a restaurant.  He seems so confident and amazes people with his speaking abilities.

He constantly amazes me as he takes time for each kid when they need that time.  He will be coming through the door after a hard and long day at work and immediately get blown over with 6 children wanting to show him or tell him something.  He is so patient with them and takes the time to listen.  It isn't uncommon to see Byron outside throwing a ball with his sons, helping Bradley unscrew something around the house, or watching Byron help Camille with homework. 

Byron is very knowledgeable about the world and everything going on in it.  He loves to watch CNN news, read any business book, watch everything and anything political, and just keep up with the daily news. 

Byron is a great son that is so willing to help out his parents at a moments notice.  When we first got married, he finished part of their basement.  He always is looking for different projects to do for them. 

He is an amazing deep cleaner and very cleaver with his organizational skills.  I love when he will help me declutter an area - he just jumps on it and gets it done making it look effortless. 

I feel so privileged and honored to be his wife.  I love you Byron so much and have loved the past 15 years we have been married!

No comments: