Monday, February 22, 2010

Long Overdue Video of Camille

The first video is of Camille singing "He Hears Me." She sang this in Sacrament Meeting on January 31st and did an amazing job. (The video quality isn't as great as the original since I had to take it from 130 megabytes down to 6).


The next 2 are from the play "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat." Unfortunately we weren't able to record this show due to copyright laws so I had Camille sing these songs at home. Just image the unbelievable set, costumes, amazing dancers, choreography - absolutely amazing to see on stage. I wish we could have recorded her solo so much because I truly thought it was breathtaking and amazing. There were 3 narrators for the play and they all took turns singing different lines from the songs. They all, however, had their own song to perform. Camille did "Pharoah's Story." Just imagine the lights all turned down - you see a figure at the top of the stairs center stage. The music turns on and Camille starts walking down as she is singing her song. There are also about 12 Egyptian dancers dancing with her at the same time. Her song was my favorite of the whole play and I thought the choreography was unbelievable along with the costumes.



The second song was the first song of the play. Camille came out first to sing a few lines joined by the other 2 narrators. I had her sing the whole song by herself on video, though.



3 comments:

Melanie said...

Incredible! I am so impressed with how good Camille sings. Sure makes me sad that I don't get to see the play. Thanks for sharing a little bit of the play with us. :-)

Patty said...

That was awesome Camille. Thanks so much Tricia for sharing it with us.

Janessa Couch said...

Wow, that was so good! I can't wait to hear it in person when we come. Thanks for posting it!!!!!