Sunday, May 24, 2009

Camille's Spring Recital

Camille had her Spring Concert for Showcase USA on Monday. Thanks for all the family who attended to support her - Jeremy, Sarah, Clara, Dallin, Allyson, Myles, Rose & Melissa. We have such great family and feel so fortunate to live so close to so many of them. Camille is in the front 2nd row (right behind a shorter girl) for the first video and right in the middle of the screen for the 2nd video. I am always amazed watching people dance to see them all synchronized and staying together during the song. I never was in dance, so this is a whole new arena for me. I love watching her perform.
Watching girls dance for 2 hours isn't exactly my boy's idea of fun. They were very creative and found some great entertainment all on their own. Can I just say that my kid's seem to be so flexible and can flip their bodies into crazy positions so quickly. Luckily the hand rail could hold them all up:). (Bradley, Parker, Carter & Johnathan)
Melissa & Camille after the performance.
Byron was away on a business trip, so here are the rest of us after the performance - Tanner, Tricia, Johnathan, Parker, Bradley, Carter & Camille - It was around 9:30 p.m. when this picture was taken - can you tell some of my kid's were ready for bed and bored out of their minds:).
Beautiful Camille!!!



3 comments:

Carrrie said...

Cute! I always love watching Camille sing and dance! :)

Patty said...

Looks like it was a really fun recital. Camille it is always fun to see you perform.

Janessa Couch said...

Not sure how I missed this post. She is too grown up. So fun.