Monday, January 31, 2011

2010 missed pictures

I have come across some pictures that I didn't want to leave out from this past year. Many of them I found on Byron's phone.
These are taken from a Joint YW/YM activity where they had to see who could take off a tire the fastest and other fun activites in preparation for a mission.


Cute Carter helping up at our duplexes.  Isn't he so inginious to get inside of the bag?:) 
The following are all taken at the Father and Son's activity.  They were able to do archery along with the famous candy cannon.
Carter
Carter & Parker
Carter waiting for the candy cannon.
Carter helping with the candy cannon.
Johnathan
Tanner
Cute Bradley all ready for church:).  Apparently he forgot to take off his pajama shorts.
We enjoyed an afternoon walk on a Sunday to see the sheep at the park nearby. The kids loved feeding them any grass they could find.
Parker in white and Carter in blue.


Cute Bradley sitting on the porch outside eating something all by himself.
These pictures were taken at the 11 year olds overnight Stake Camp.  Byron was able to attend with Tanner sleeping at Willow Park here in Lehi.  They were able to have fun with archery, bottle rockets and kayaks.


Here are some pictures from Byron's trip to Southeast Asia last year.  I believe the one below is of the twin towers in Malaysia.
Here is a fun picture of some people Byron is able to meet with in Asia and the food he gets to experience:).
This is a picture of the halo halo from the Phillippines.  It was a drink that he was told he had to try.

Not sure what these are pics of, but they gross me out - I assume the one on the left are intestines.
For Camille's birthday dinner with her parent's she chose Red Lobster.  I was boring and chose a chicken fettuccine, but Camille & Byron enjoyed being adventurous with seafood.


 This is a beautiful view from a city in Asia.
Bradley & I at the McCleve Reunion out on the paddle boat.
Camille went rappelling with the YW/YM.  Byron was able to go with them.  One daring daughter!

Johnathan is such a cute kid.  He loves to collect money from all over the world.  Every time Byron travels, Johnathan is the first to get the coins from him.  Here he is sorting his money when he should have been going to bed.
The Deacons were asked to help a couple in our ward put up their Christmas lights.  Since Byron is over the Deacon's he invited Tanner to go with him also.  I guess only one other boy would get up on the roof along with Tanner.  Here he is being very brave with Brother Hamblin.  I'm actually glad I didn't see this since it would have made me very nervous.

Parker makes me laugh - on our way back from California in December, we stopped at Wendy's to eat lunch.  Parker got a kids meal with this cool yogi bear toy.  Parker put his yogi bear onto his straw - so amazed it stayed.
 These pictures are of Camille at Youth Conference.  It was held at Camp Williams in Lehi.  There were some fun obstacle courses they were able to participate in.

 Camille rappelling off a huge wall.
 Camille doing the zip line.  She is so much more brave then I will ever be.
 I'm not sure where this picture was taken, but it is a Young Women's activity.  So fun to get these pictures since I wouldn't usually see what fun she has at Young Womens.
Melissa was able to take Camille, Parker & Carter to see the David Archuleta Christmas concert with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  I was a tad bit jealous they were able to go, but was very excited they had this opportunity.  I guess it was amazing!  They had a great time together.  Thanks Melissa for taking them - what a great memory for them.


 Carter, Camille, Parker & Melissa 


2 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

That food looked disgusting! How can you even try to make intestines appealing I will never know. I didn't know some of your kids went to the David Archuletta concert. Looks like they had a blast. I heard it was amazing! Great pics!

Patty said...

What fun memories. Camille does a lot of fun adventure things in YW's. I would imagine if you had the opportunity you would have repelled and did a zip line.
How awesome that Melissa took Camille, Carter and Parker to see David Archuletta. What did they think about the whole experience?
I bet it was amazing!