Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Overwhelmed!

I have had some very stressful days lately and have decided that I miss my unstressful life:). I suppose the older my children become + the more involved they are = STRESS. I have realized that I can't worry about things that are out of my control. I need to find out what I can do and not let those other things get me down.

I have had some amazing "angels" help me out this past week and can't thank them enough for their service to me. I have had to allow others to help me when I literally couldn't do it on my own. I am not a person who can easily ask others for help. I pride myself in being independent so this has been such a hard thing for me to do. I have learned that life is about helping each other and there are so many willing to help at a moments notice.

Thanks so much to my wonderful "angels." I couldn't have made it through this week without you.

4 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

I think many moms, or ALL moms, can relate. If I feel this way and I have half the number of children you do, then I can only imagine the stress level that it can reach!!! Thank heavens it ebbs and flows a bit. Hang in there...and allows those angels to find their ways to help!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! Take it a little at a time. Read 7 Habits. I 've had to read it a few times to put my life back into sync.

It's nice to let others serve you. They need that blessing and you do, too:)

Patty said...

It is always much easier to give than to receive.
I'm sure your angels enjoyed helping you out. I know of one that did.

Janessa Couch said...

I am so glad that you have angels that can help you during your time of need. You are definately someone who deserves it! I love you and am sorry you had a hard week.